The new home workout from Beachbody is here: 10 Rounds with fitness trainer Joel Freeman! A sweat-inducing boxing program that will get you lean and toned with a maximum cardio burn, 10 Rounds is a knockout!
You came here for my sweet puns, right?
Punch and kick your way to a fit body
Boxing is one of the most amazing workouts out there, because it uses your total body with almost every move! Super Trainer Joel Freeman leads the workouts with tips for proper exercise form, motivating you to give 100% from start to finish.
He’s pretty easy on the eyes too, just sayin’.
You may remember Joel from earlier Beachbody workouts such as LIIFT4 and Core de Force. Core de Force was more of a mixed martial arts workout (also starring my fave trainer Jericho McMatthews), while LIIFT4 was a mix of weight lifting and cardio for building muscle.
10 Rounds is nothing but boxing moves and conditioning that will elevate your heart rate and give your entire body a solid burn! Even Joel has to stop and wipe the sweat out of his eyes during the workouts.
10 Rounds – the details
Here’s what you can expect from the program:
- 10 rounds in each workout, 3 minutes each
- 5 workouts per week (3 days of boxing, 2 days of lifting weights, 2 days of rest)
- Workouts average 30-40 minutes each
- Fitness level: Intermediate (you can always modify many of the moves or reduce the intensity)
- Program lasts 6 weeks
Who is 10 Rounds good for?
I would say 10 Rounds is a great exercise program for almost anyone! If you’re looking for a way to get moving with a home workout (and we are all staying home these days, right?), this one will give you the kick you need to move that booty!
Men, women, and even older kids (with adult supervision) can benefit from 10 Rounds.
Want to lose weight? Build strength? Increase endurance? Improve cardiovascular health? Find a way to not be completely bored while you’re stuck at home?
If you can answer YES to at least one of those questions, then 10 Rounds is for you!
You’ll need a few things to get started with your workouts:
- Resistance loops – you can order them from Beachbody or find similar ones on Amazon here
- Dumbbells – you’ll need light, medium, and heavy dumbbells on lifting days. I prefer to use adjustable dumbbells because they don’t take up as much space.
- Mat – for floor exercises
- Beachbody on Demand to stream your workouts
- Beachbody’s Performance Line (especially Energize!)
- Nutrition program – either Ultimate Portion Fix or 2B Mindset
- (my personal recommendation) a foam roller to help with self-myofascial release
When does 10 Rounds start?
Right now, 10 Rounds is only available for Beachbody coaches to purchase. It will be available for VIP early access to the public on April 6, 2020.
As a coach, I was able to start this week and I’m already loving it! It gets me breathing hard and sweaty for sure. I have taken my before pictures and can’t wait to see the results I have in 6 weeks!
Kick up your fitness and join me!
Get VIP Early Access starting April 6 and join me with these amazing workouts! There are lots of options to choose from.
If you already have Beachbody on Demand and want to add this workout, I recommend the 10 Rounds Accessory Bundle (that’s the one I bought).
If you don’t already have BOD, I recommend the Annual BOD and Shakeology Pack – but you can always choose one of the other packages!
Drop me a comment here or send me a message on IG/FB and let me know you’re in! You can join our online support group and we will cheer each other on!