This post is sponsored by Perrier® Carbonated Mineral Water, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Girls’ night. Time away from the kids. Husbands left at home. Dresses, heels, music, drinks, and laughs. It has been so long since I have had a night of fun with my friends, and I am ready to get it started! Whether we spend the weekend in a mountain resort or just hang out at home, a girls’ night is something that needs to happen often to help me keep my sanity. To make things extra fun, I love to create a new drink recipe each time for us to try! With Perrier’s new flavored carbonated mineral waters, I have many options to inspire me!
Find Your Flavor Inspiration
Perrier has seven different flavors of carbonated mineral water, each with a different “personality” to match the theme of your night (or day).
- Peach: Perfect for a bold night out, wearing that stylish red dress and flashy jewelry. Grab a handful of friends and stir up some fun.
- Lime: A classic flavor that fits in almost anywhere. Wear your little black dress while catching up with old friends.
- Strawberry: Here comes a night of fun! Singing along with your favorite songs while wearing bright colors and laughing past midnight.
- Watermelon: The summer heat means wearing sundresses and bathing suits, a drink in your hand and toes in the sand. Salt on the rim of your glass? Yes please. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Lemon: Day date! Grab your sunglasses and head out for a day of shopping and gossip. Flip flops, shorts, and upbeat music.
- L’Orange: Let’s do brunch. Crepes and mimosas with a beautiful view of the outdoors. Chatting over pedicures while munching on appetizers (and another round of mimosas, of course).
- Pink Grapefruit: When you’re feeling girly but you’re anything but fragile. A maxi dress topped with a leather jacket. Statement heels. Diamonds. Pink Paloma in hand, best friend by your side.
No matter what you plan with your friends, Perrier has a flavor to inspire you! To help you get started, here are three of my favorite cocktail recipes with a fun, fresh Perrier twist! (And the best part is they can become mocktails by just omitting the alcohol!)
Time to mix two of my favorite things – watermelons and mojitos! This recipe adds a fruity summery twist to a tasty classic cocktail. Serve it up at your next outdoor gathering!
Georgia Peach Mule
Y’all know I’m from South Georgia (did you read that with a southern drawl?), so of course I had to include a recipe with peaches! This variation of a Moscow mule is a bit sweeter than the classic recipe, but still has a bold flavor. Make sure you find some ripe and juicy peaches for best results!
The bright and bubbly flavor of Strawberry Perrier really sets off this refreshing sangria. Feel free to interchange any fruits to suit your preference, or ones that complement the wine well. And don’t feel guilty about drinking more than one glass… sangria is just fruit salad you can drink!
Now’s the time to find your flavor inspiration, and sign up for a chance to win a year’s worth of Perrier flavors! Click HERE for more information.
Which recipe is your favorite? Which Perrier flavor will you be trying first?